Minecraft Documentary Minecraft Documentary

This better be a mod soon.

I wanna make this into a mod! This is AWSOME!!! lol

The Missing Heart The Missing Heart

Dont get down!

Don't let poeples' actions put you down. You have the basics of flash down pretty good so far. This website is a great place to show everybody your work, and out of the many trolls that exist all over the internet, there are many more who want nothing more than to comment peacefully and help you out (like me!). Keep postin on here and ignore retards who say hurtful things. They don't mean to hurt you, they just say things to make themselves feel better. Keep it up! :D

Fire Transformation Fire Transformation

Very Good

This looks really cool! You seem to know how to make your animation "flow," and I like it. Hope you get to use this in an animation. Im gonna check out your other submissions too :)

SS - Astral Projection SS - Astral Projection

An Amazing Experience

I just wanna start off saying that this is the best episode so far! I feel like I'm really connecting to what you've been introducing to us viewers so far. I KNOW that I have lucid dreamed before, and had full control over my self, but because I had no knowledge of what exactly was happening, I couldn't direct myself.

My most memorable one just found myself in my room, getting up and trying to open my locked door, but phasing in and out of standing and feeling my pillows under my face. Soon I realized I was dreaming, but before I could do anything about it, the next thing I remember, I'm in my home town driving around, with everything changing, and me trying to navigate it. Is this what happens when you first have extremely lucid dreaming? I felt like I was just thrust into things and as my imagination wandered, so did my environment.

But besides the point, 10/10. Keep it up!!!

To Dream of Flight To Dream of Flight

Oh no the Cheesegrater!!!

I thought this was very cute. His expression of joy was so childlike, I really believed he was having fun flying in the air! I was shocked at the final scene, but luckily you were a forgiving artist and not going cliche and violent on us. 9/10 :D

Troll Physics Collab Troll Physics Collab

Not that funny

Most of these weren't as clever as they should have been. It's the smart-ass logical fallacy that makes troll physics fun, not random penis jokes. Some of the segments move way too fast, and most aren't clever, they're just stupid and trying way too hard.

I feel like I've looked into this too deep.

IncendiaryProduction responds:

More than anything this was making fun of troll physics.

Timmy's Giant Sandwich Timmy's Giant Sandwich

So Cute

What an important lesson you taught us here. All the more creepy the fact that they didn't move their mouths when they talked. I hope Timmy likes it :)

Evil Land Episode 01 Evil Land Episode 01

The music is so retro!

I love this! It's animated very well and like I said, I love the almost cheesy music. 8/10 can't wait for the next one!

LIFE + DEATH LIFE + DEATH